Use of handhelds allows for greater accuracy in recording stock moves and pick quantities, and makes it easy to correct stock quantities when required. Products and locations are easily and accurately identified by barcode scanning.
The OrderFlow handheld processes include:
- receipt of incoming stock
- cross docking of incoming stock with out-of-stock orders, both single and multi-line
- execution of putaway tasks and other system-directed warehouse moves
- user-directed warehouse moves
- picking of batches of shipments
- stock checks and stock corrections
OrderFlow can be used with any WiFi enabled warehouse handheld that can run a web browser.