We are pleased to announce that the 3.7.2 release of OrderFlow is now available.
The changes made in this release include:
- support for a new flavour of ‘pick-to-subdivided-cart’ that assigns a different subdivision to each shipment being picked.
- support for the Hermes ParcelShop service.
- support for ‘multi-buy’ orders, where an order contains multiple order lines for the same SKU. The items can be picked in a single operation but remain distinct in the order and shipment.
- further improvements to way in which customer RMAs and returned items are made visible from the original shipment.
- a handheld process that allows the user to select the target location during replenishment
The new release also provides a number of other general improvements and bug fixes. OrderFlow customers can find a complete list of the changes here.